If you like playing Farkle but want to mix it up for a crazy night of score keeping, try the game Pass The Pigs. Same general idea as Farkle but you roll pigs rather than dice. You can roll a number of different combinations of pigs.
- Pig on it’s back= Razorback: 5 points
- Pig on it’s feet= Trotter: 5 points
- Pig leaning on it’s nose= Snouter: 10 points
- Pig leaning on it’s ear= Leaning Jowler: 15 points
- Double points for twins! So 2 Trotters: 20 points! Etc.
- Pigs on their same side = 1 point
- Pigs on different sides = FARKLE! (Pig Out)
- Don’t forget about the scary “Oinker” (Pigs touching each other) = Lose ALL points and start over with 0!
Roflmao!!! I would play that with a friend when, we were young. You seem to be missing some of the ways to score. I believe there was one called “Hoofer”. I definitely remember “Makin’ Bacon”. This is where on pig is mounting the other one. Lol.
What’s the Hoofer and how many points for that one and how many for Makin Bacon (Mom & I always laughed so hard on that one!)
Hoofer? Do you mean Trotter? Trotter is 5 points. If the pigs touch each other (Makin Bacon) you loose all your points.