If you like playing Farkle but want to mix it up for a crazy night of score keeping, try the game Pass The Pigs. Same general idea as Farkle but you roll pigs rather than dice. You can roll a number of different combinations of pigs.
- Pig on it’s back= Razorback: 5 points
- Pig on it’s feet= Trotter: 5 points
- Pig leaning on it’s nose= Snouter: 10 points
- Pig leaning on it’s ear= Leaning Jowler: 15 points
- Double points for twins! So 2 Trotters: 20 points! Etc.
- Pigs on their same side = 1 point
- Pigs on different sides = FARKLE! (Pig Out)
- Don’t forget about the scary “Oinker” (Pigs touching each other) = Lose ALL points and start over with 0!